- From the expansive plain of the Iberian Peninsula in Central Spain, La Mancha, the home of
legendary Don Quixote, is a region of romance and history. It’s also the birthplace of some of
the finest cheeses in Europe. Solera® Spanish Cheeses, produced by one of the most respected
cheesemakers of the area, have captured the personality of this remarkable region. Andanzasú
(Spanish Adventure), authentic, complex, and ‘extra special’ Manchego D.O. cheese, and a blended (3) milk IBERICO (Spain’s most popular table cheese) made from 50% sheep, 30% goat, and 20% cow's milk, are made according to time honored traditions in Alcazar de San Juan — the heart of La Mancha. In addition, Solera® also offers its Winey Goat®, a semi-firm red wine-bathed goat's milk cheese, and Rosey Goat®, a semi-firm goat's milk cheese covered in fragrant rosemary. Newest in the Solera product line are the 3-month and 6-month aged Mahon cheese.
- Solera® is solely committed to bringing you the highest quality, most authentic regional cheese specialties from Spain, supported by tested, consumer focused, sales building programs to secure the increasing consumer awareness and appreciation of authentic Spanish cheeses.
|case gross weight
||Approx 14.3 lbs
||16.5 x 8.5 x 5
||12 x 10
- Name: ANDANZAS™ Manchego D.O.
- Producer: Selected by Solera
- Country of Origin: Spain
- Age: 6 months
- Availability: Now
- Location: NJ (Peterson Warehouse)
- Format: Whole Wheel
- Item Clean for Natural: OK
- Size: 6.6 lb (Random Weight)
- ANDANZAS™ Manchego D.O. (100% pasteurized sheep's milk) 6-Month Age
- Solera® Andanzas™ (Spanish Adventure) Manchego D.O., is an authentic, complex, and "extra special" 100% sheep's milk cheese. Andanzas™ is available in 3-month and 6-month age profiles.